Wednesday, May 27, 2015

'Archangels, INC: Armageddon Now' to be released as eBook THIS SUMMER!

Greetings!
So, once again, I have to apologize for the lapse in blogs,...a year is a long lapse but I have been busy. Attempted the traditional route of sending letters of inquiry to publishing companies, and though I got lots of responses (some seem automated) they all could be read like a telephone salesperson's pitch card. Meantime between time countless authors have gone the eBook route, eliminating the middle men, with great success. It is my desire to join that list of authors, however, at the core of my desire is to introduce what I am convinced is a great and entertaining story to the world. I have commissioned a graphic artist to produce a concept cover for the first book and that cover is expected to be completed in June. As soon as it is done I will be enthusiastically pleased to announce when the book will be released as an eBook. A soft-cover copy will follow for the traditional readers.

I am also working on book two and if I haven't announced it yet, the character Ezra'el is getting her own spinoff graphic novel. And working on the draft for an anime short which will depict an action scene from the first book (very excited about that).

As I am currently not working for anyone else but myself, I have more time to devote to this great project and I will be updating my blog on a more consistent basis from here on out. Thank you so much for all of your patience and support as well the feedback from the prologue and to the beta-testers who read my book and gave me such outstanding feedback and critiques.

Stay tuned.... more to come in just a few days...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment