Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It Is Written!!

Once again, some time has lapsed since I have updated my blog,...between work and working on a number of projects, I am just now able to make an entry.  And with said entry I am pleased to announce that 'Archangels INC: Armageddon Now' IS complete!! I have sent out quite a few Letters of Inquiry to literary agents and I am just awaiting to hear from the one that wants to get with a best-seller, namely, my book. When I think of Stephanie Meyer's story, author of 'Twilight', and how she had a number of rejections, but the ONE that replied to her and accepted must have made all of the others bite their nails and pull out hair,...it all motivates me to know that the right opportunity is just an email or phone call away. Meantime, between time, tell your friends, tell your book clubs, tell your respective circles about my project and feel free to give me feedback.  I am always looking to improve and perfect perfection.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment