Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanks for reading and checking out my blog spot. And thanks for the inquiries as to what 'Archangels, INC: Armageddon Now' is about. To answer, I pose the following questions (I know you're not supposed to answer a question with a question(s) but I was also told that sometimes the answer is IN the question):

What if angels were real people and the biblical and Qur'anic descriptions of them were merely allegorical?
What if the biblical "rapture" already took place and had a different meaning than taught in church?
What if the 2nd coming of Jesus already occurred?
What if almost everything you believed in and was generally accepted by the masses was a lie?
What if the Judgment was now and angels began punishing the guilty?
What if Armageddon was happening right now and the end of the wicked world as we know it was being orchestrated to its end to usher in the New World?

These are the types of issues that will be addressed in my soon to be NY Times best-seller! So, thanks for checking out my prologue, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment